We are so excited to launch our first product for FODMAP Life!
A portion of the proceeds will benefit research on new foods for the low-FODMAP diet! What does that mean for you and me? That more foods will be analyzed for their FODMAP content, which is excellent considering the low-FODMAP foods list can feel limiting at times!
Our first t-shirt was designed by Katie Foerster. She’s not only an amazing artist but she’s also my dear friend from college. On top of designing our first shirt, she has designed our beautiful logo, all of our social media channel art, as well as a few other surprises (coming soon).
Katie has worked with the Four Seasons Resorts and Hotels, the Boston Bruins, the Vermont Teddy Bear Company and many others. Katie is a Rhode Island School of Design certificate student in Graphic Design, a professional in Project Management, a successful Set & Product Stylist and efficient Photo Producer. Katie understands all that is creative and has proven her talents in her work. She currently resides on Cape Cod, Massachusetts where she grew up. Check out her work here: http://www.designkf.com/category/designs/
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Check out my Books/Resources tab for the books I personally use.
- Join our Facebook community to meet over 35,000 people across the world
- Check out Instagram where I post photos almost daily, mostly of food, products and recipes!
- Watch our YouTube Channel for inspiring videos and our famous recipe for Pão de Queijo (a.k.a. Cheese Bread)
- Tweet with us on Twitter!
Here’s to your health!
Colleen Francioli, Certified Nutritionist & Founder