I am so excited that once again the Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Expo will be in San Diego this February 2017! I attended last year’s San Diego event as an official blogger and then went on to speak at their Schaumburg, IL event (near Chicago) and teach attendees about the low-FODMAP diet. I look forward to teaching once again, this time, back in San Diego close to my home.
If you live in Southern California, I highly recommend you stop by this expo. Here is why:
- The expo not only includes vendor expositions from a few really great brands with allergen friendly and gluten-free products, but you can also take educational classes – like the class I will be teaching about the low-FODMAP diet on February 11th, “How to Use the Low-FODMAP Diet to Ease Symptoms of IBS ”
- This expo is the biggest gluten free and allergen friendly event in the U.S.
- There will be over 90 exhibitions at the expo – mostly food as well as drink products, health & beauty items, vitamins & supplements, author tables, food allergy and celiac disease foundations, groups, services and more
- When you arrive, you will be given a bag to carry your goodies like food and drink samples and coupons! There is so much delicious food to taste! The organizers encourage you to fill up your bags, empty as needed in your car or hotel and come back for more – seriously!
- If you or someone you know (adults, children) is living a gluten-free lifestyle or has food allergies, make a point to come to this show to taste, see and learn!
How Can I Buy Tickets?
When is the Expo?
- February 11-12, 2017
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday the 11th
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm on Sunday the 12th
- My class: “How to Use the Low-FODMAP Diet to Ease Symptoms of IBS ” 3:00 – 4:00pm, Saturday February 11th
Where is the Expo?
Questions or comments about the show? Comment below! I look forward to seeing you there. Please come up and introduce yourself!
I'm so excited to be an official blogger for the @gfafexpo ! I'll be looking for #food products that are made with #lowfodmap ingredients that are also #glutenfree and #allergenfriendly. Check out my blog to buy tickets or to find out how you can win tickets! #lowfodmapdiet #fodmap #fodmaps #sandiego #socal #southerncalifornia #delmar #lajolla #encinitas #cardiff #solanabeach #wheatfree #allergenfree #foodblogger #foodbloggers #expowest #expowestisnext
Looking for help on the low-FODMAP diet? Ask me about my nutritional coaching services by contacting me here.
Be good to yourself and your gut!