Low-FODMAP Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups low-FODMAP milk of choice
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 20 raspberries, divided
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized bowl except for shredded coconut and raspberries. Whisk for about one minute, breaking up any lumps.
- Cover and refrigerate bowl. After 20 minutes, stir ingredients again. Repeat two more times every 20 minutes then leave to set overnight.
- Add chia seed pudding to four mason jars or bowls and garnish with ½ tablespoon shredded coconut each and 5 raspberries per serving.
Optional low-FODMAP topping ideas: crushed walnuts (1 tablespoon), toasted coconut (1 tablespoon), blueberries (10), strawberries (5), ½ medium ripe banana, ½ medium ripe banana caramelized, melted almond butter (1 tablespoon), melted dark chocolate (30 g or 5 squares melted), 5-10 pecan halves, 1 small kiwi, sliced.
Optional preparations: You can also place all ingredients in a blender for a smoother pudding.
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below:
Looking for help on the low-FODMAP diet? Ask me about my nutritional coaching services by contacting me here.