Low-FODMAP Butter Chicken Curry Pizza
Serves –1 10-12-inch pizza
Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour (such as Bob Red Mill’s 1:1 Gluten Free Baking Flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Pizza Topping Ingredients
- 1 package FODMAPPED Butter Chicken Curry Sauce
- 6 ounces chicken, pre-cooked and sliced
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine sugar, yeast, and water in a glass measuring cup. Whisk to combine and set aside for 4 minutes.
- Next, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and psyllium husk powder in bowl of a stand mixer. Run mixer on low speed and slowly add yeast mixture plus oil. Beat for 3-4 minutes increasing speed to medium.
- Coat your hands with a little oil or use an oiled spatula to lift dough out of mixer and pat into a ball. Cover in a bowl and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Oil a 12-inch round pizza pan. Apply a little more oil to your hands and press dough into pan. Let rise for another 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Pour package of FODMAPPED Butter Chicken Curry Simmer Sauce into a glass measuring cup. Slowly pour out ½ a cup onto pizza dough and use a soup spoon to spread around sauce. Next spread out slices of chicken, then top with cheese and remaining sauce. Top with freshly ground pepper. Place back in oven for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, as pizza will be very hot.