Low-FODMAP Healthy Boost Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup low-FODMAP milk such as rice, reduced sugar almond, soy (made from soy protein, not soybeans)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 frozen medium banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop NeoCell Super Collagen
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 serve FODMAP Friendly protein powder (such as Jay Robb’s Unflavored Egg White Protein Powder)
- Add milk and ice first to a blender, then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below:
Be good to yourself and your gut!
Certified Nutritionist Consultant