Low-FODMAP Healthy Boost Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup low-FODMAP milk such as rice, reduced sugar almond, soy (made from soy protein)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 frozen medium banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop NeoCell Super Collagen
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 serve FODMAP Friendly protein powder (such as Jay Robb’s Unflavored Egg White Protein Powder)
- Add milk and ice first to a blender, then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Don’t forget to follow me on social media and sign up for my newsletter!
Be good to yourself and your gut!
Certified Nutritionist Consultant