Low-FODMAP Overnight Quinoa Flakes, Oats & Berries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup low-FODMAP milk of choice
- 5 medium strawberries, chopped
- 10 blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except strawberries and blueberries. Stir ingredients until combined then add half of mixture to a mason jar. Next, add in blueberries then remaining mixture and top with strawberries. Place a tight-fitting lid on a mason jar. Transfer to fridge and let sit overnight.
- Throw in your bag in the morning to take to work or where ever your day leads you!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media and sign up for my newsletter!
Be good to yourself and your gut!
Certified Nutritionist Consultant