The low-FODMAP diet can be tricky, especially if you do not have the means to work with a Certified Nutritionist or Registered Dietitian familiar with the diet. If you are working on your own, I have listed some of my most popular posts here to help answer your questions.
As always if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to connect with me! Send me a private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fodmaplife
Now read up on these!
- How to Start the Low-FODMAP Diet
- 10 Facts about FODMAPs
- Spices and Herbs for Your FODMAP!
- 12 Facts and Tips for the Low-FODMAP Diet
- Wheat, Barley, Rye, Onions and Garlic -Why They Cause IBS
- 5 Healthy Steps for FODMAP
- Low-FODMAP Brands
What are other ways you can become oh-so-brilliant when following this diet?
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below:
Here’s to your health!
Colleen Francioli, Certified Nutritionist & Founder