The low-FODMAP diet can be tricky, especially if you do not have the means to work with a Certified Nutritionist or Registered Dietitian familiar with the diet. If you are working on your own, I have listed some of my most popular posts here to help answer your questions.
As always if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to connect with me! Send me a private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fodmaplife
First – you’ll need our Low-FODMAP Grocery List on this page: http://fodmaplife.com/fodmap-grocery-list/ and if you want a printable version, sign up to our email newsletter in the month of March: http://ow.ly/KfnXu
Now read up on these!
- How to Start the Low-FODMAP Diet
- 10 Facts about FODMAPs
- Spices and Herbs for Your FODMAP!
- 12 Facts and Tips for the Low-FODMAP Diet
- Wheat, Barley, Rye, Onions and Garlic -Why They Cause IBS
- 5 Healthy Steps for FODMAP
- Low-FODMAP Brands
What are other ways you can become oh-so brilliant when following this diet?
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Check out my Books/Resources tab for the books I personally use.
- Join our Facebook community to meet over 35,000 people across the world
- Check out Instagram where I post photos almost daily, mostly of food, products and recipes!
- Watch our YouTube Channel for inspiring videos and our famous recipe for Pão de Queijo (a.k.a. Cheese Bread)
- Tweet with us on Twitter!
Here’s to your health!
Colleen Francioli, Certified Nutritionist & Founder