Low-FODMAP Millet, Coconut, Chia, Cranberry Granola
Servings 5 cups
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 2/3 cup millet
• ¼ cup chia seeds
• 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ¼ cup walnut pieces
• ¼ cup cranberries, no sugar added
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1 teaspoon cracked ginger
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoon tahini
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add oats, millet, chia, coconut, walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Stir to combine.
3. In a smaller bowl add sugar, maple syrup, tahini and vanilla extract. Stir well to combine.
4. Next, add maple syrup mixture to oat mixture. Using a spatula, fold over ingredients and continue to fold until well combined.
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe! Click on the links below: