Slow Cooker Low-FODMAP Curry Tofu and Millet
- 1 package FODMAPPED Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 package FODMAPPED Slow Roasted Vegetables Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 14 oz. firm or extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry and cubed
- 1 cup millet
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 can organic light coconut milk
- pinch wheat-free asafetida powder
Optional for the end of cooking:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
Notes – *Chicken thighs also make another great protein option for this stew
- Except for optional ingredients, add all other ingredients to a slow cooker set to high and cook for 6 hours.
- If possible, stir contents at least one to two times during cooking. Scrape down sides of slow cooker.
- Once millet is done, option to stir in lemon juice, and serve in bowls garnished with cilantro.