Only 5 ingredients make this Low-FODMAP Chicken Enchilada Bake a super simple and tasty casserole!
*Dietitian Approved Recipe – thank you Diana Reid, MPH, RD @theglobalRD
- Prep: 20 min
- Bake: 50 min
- 10 servings
*Please stick to one serving (low-FODMAP)
- 4-1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 can (28 ounces) FODY Green Enchilada Sauce (BUY here: http://bit.ly/2G9hPct) *Certified low-FODMAP product
- 1-1/4 cups lactose-free sour cream
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack
- Option to sprinkle cheese with fresh cut cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a greased 13×9-in. baking dish, layer half of each of the following: chicken, enchilada sauce, lactose-free sour cream, tortillas, and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Check out these easy low-FODMAP lunch ideas!
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe to this channel!
- Website and Blog: https://www.fodmaplife.com
- Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2n5Zhze
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fodmaplife
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/fodmaplife
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/fodmaplife
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fodmaplifehttps://twitter.com/colleenrugg
The recipe above was adapted to be low-FODMAP from the Chicken Enchilada Bake recipe from Taste of Home: http://bit.ly/2Ij7Tyi